With Christmas just one month away, here’s an early present! As many players like to join a new game world on the first day, we thought launching Otto III right away without any waiting time and the week-end just ahead should be a welcome surprise and we hope you enjoy it.
- The configuration is as follows:
- No used aircraft at start
- Only current aircraft types available
- No nighttime bans
- Several holdings per account allowed
- Increasing demand over time
We have also made a whole bunch of changes to various aircraft types. Here are the main updates:
- The cabin dimensions have been slightly adjusted for the following aircraft: Airbus A300B2, Airbus A300B4, Airbus A300C4, Airbus A300-600, Airbus A300-600R, Airbus A300-600R HGW, Airbus A310-200, Airbus A310-200 (winglets), Airbus A310-200C, Airbus A310-300, Airbus A310-300ET, Boeing 707-320C Convertible, Fokker 70, Ilyushin IL-86, Ilyushin IL-96-300, Sukhoi Superjet 100-95, Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR, Yakovlev YAK-42D
- For all A330 variants we have adjusted the take-off and landing performances
- The A350-900 has been renamed (removed the XWB) and also got a slightly increased bulk cargo volume
- We adjusted the max. and certified passengers for the Boeing 707-320B Intercontinental, Boeing 707-320C Convertible, Fokker 70, Sukhoi Superjet 100-95, Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR
- The Boeing 737-8 MAX HGW has an increased range
- All Boeing 737-900ER with regular or scimitar winglets now feature the same maintenance values
- The Embraer 170 and Embraer 170 LR have quicker turnaround times
- All Embraer 170 - 190 have improved maintenance values
Keep in mind that not all of these changes are applicable to Otto due its configuration, but they’ll be rolled out to all other game worlds soon as well.
Get started right here: http://otto.airlinesim.aero
As with every instance of Otto, Otto III is time-limited. However, we’ve lengthened the running time a bit and Otto III will run for 10 months until 24th September 2018.