Join us for the exclusive presentation of the next generation of AirlineSim. Be among the first to see the latest features we have in the pipeline!
But an AirlineSim Convention wouldn't be complete without some exciting aviation experiences: Take rare look behind the scenes of DHL's large air freight hub and come along on a unique tour across Leipzig airport.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD 2016 (in-official part)
- Friday night we will start with an exciting look behind the scenes of the DHL air freight center Leipzig.
- The tour starts at 9 p.m. and will last about 2 hours.
- Meeting point is the DHL reception at 8:45 p.m.
- Note: Limited number of participants!
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH 2016 (official part)
- Saturday morning we will attend the Airport-Tour to take a closer look at Leipzig Airport and complete it with a high-speed drive down one of the two runways.
- The tour starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Meeting point is at the desk "Flughafenführung" in the central check-In area at 10:15 a.m.
In the afternoon we will meet in a conference room at the airport to introduce the latest AirlineSim features and of course there will be plenty of time for your questions and suggestions.
These are our suggestions, but feel free to book wherever you like:
IBIS STYLES LEIPZIG
This modern hotel is located just outside of Leipzig, only 6 minutes away from the airport Leipzig/Halle. Airportshuttle available (17€ per room/drive)
Price per night 54€ incl breakfastbook here
MERCURE HOTEL ART LEIPZIG
Only 500m from the main train station, you can live in the midst of contemporary art and modern design, which gives this hotel an unique character. You can reach this hotel by train in 15 minutes.
Rooms from 65€ per night plus breakfast (approx. 15€)book here
VICTOR’s RESIDENZ-HOTEL LEIPZIG
For all, who prefer it more exclusive: this four-star hotel with Jugendstil-facade is ideally located between the main train station and the historic city center, making it the perfect base for a longer stay in Leipzig.
Price approx. 100€ per night incl breakfastbook here
How do I sign up?
For the time being, please use this thread on the forums to sign up.
How much will it cost?
The Airport-Tour is 12€ per person. The visit of the DHL Hub is free.
How do I pay?
We will collect the fee for the tour on site. If you prefer a wire transfer beforehand, please contact us at email@example.com.
Will you book the hotels for me?
No, you are responsible for making your own travel and accommodation arrangements! Your registration only refers to your participation in the program organized by us.