Today we are releasing a new maintenance patch, bringing along some smaller features and changes for the game and aircraft data. You can find all relevant changes below.
Version 6.4.6 Release Notes
- Flight Planning: When creating new flight numbers from the aircraft page, you can now reverse origin and destination with the click of a button.
- Flight Planning: Apply one day's speed override to all other days with one click.
- News about company deletions now contain the airport at which that company was based. Articles generated before the update obviously do not contain the required information and thereby appear a bit "buggy".
- Flight Plan operations (lock, activate, delete) are now also available as fleet actions.
- Articles about company deletions are now generated in all cases. Previously this wasn't always the case, for example when a user was deleted.
Aircraft Data Changes
- Changed aircraft code for the Boeing 787-10
- Updated the Airbus A350-1000 seating capacity
- Reduced build time for Comac ARJ21 orders