As mentioned in our AirlineSim event announcement post, the next iteration of our short-term server Quimby is starting today, so let's see what the new game world is all about!
Just like Quimby XIII, the server will start with a selection of used aircraft as well as all current plane types available for order. To switch things up a bit, this iteration will feature single slots, bring back unlimited nighttime travel and allow players to only have one holding per account.
All further details can be found in the section below. If you want to try the new server out yourself, here's the link! https://quimby.airlinesim.aero
- Latest ORS version
- Only current aircraft types available
- Used aircraft at start
- Nighttime bans off
- Standard slots
- One holding per account allowed
- Increasing demand over time
- No IPOs possible
The new server is scheduled to run for a duration of 8 months until 31 March 2024.
In addition to the relaunch we also prepared another discount voucher for you! Just use the code QUIMBY14 while ordering credits and you'll receive a discount of 14% on your order. The voucher code will be valid today and tomorrow.
Quimby XIII: Top Stats
Let's find out how your airlines ranked during the current iteration of Quimby! The full Top 100 are now available in the AirlineSim forum.
Top 3 Airlines - Passengers
- Western Wings: 156,760,638 Passengers
- Airline deleted: 108,800,762 Passengers
- AIR SZ: 107,889,720 Passengers
Top 3 Airlines - Cargo
- Airline deleted: 60,834,156 Cargo Units
- Air Scandinavia: 18,799,026 Cargo Units
- FLY LUCKY: 17,910,677 Cargo Units
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Seat Kilometers
- Air Scandinavia: 254,859,730,534 SKT
- Western Wings: 247,716,444,443 SKT
- AIR SZ: 203,696,859,274 SKT
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Freight Kilometers
- Airline deleted: 149,862,695,318 FKT
- Air Scandinavia: 77,786,100,666 FKT
- Airline deleted: 46,756,484,120 FKT
Top 3 Airlines - Flights Operated
- Western Wings: 909,860 Flights
- Airline deleted: 899,947 Flights
- Indonesia Wings: 621,332 Flights