With summer break right around the corner, we're excited to introduce our new short-term server Yeager VIII!
This iteration is quite similar to the current one, the exceptions being double slots and restrictions on nighttime travel. With a selection of used aircraft at start your planes will be in the air in the blink of an eye!
For the complete configuration, have a look at the list below. If you'd like to give the server a try, click here: https://yeager.airlinesim.aero
- Latest ORS version
- Only current aircraft types available
- Used aircraft at start
- Nighttime bans active
- Double slots
- Multiple holdings per account allowed
- Increasing demand over time
- No IPOs possible
With a scheduled runtime of 7 months, the server will be available until 21 March 2024.
To celebrate the relaunch, we have prepared a new discount voucher for you! By entering our code YEAGER8 during your next credit purchase, you'll get a discount of 8% on your order! The voucher code will be valid today and tomorrow.
Yeager VII: Top Stats
Let's look back at the last iteration and see how your companies ranked! The complete Top 100 are now available on the AirlineSim forum.
Top 3 Airlines - Passengers
- Polaris Sky Cargo: 163,360,321 Passengers
- PK Portugal Air Lines: 140,517,237 Passengers
- Galaxy Express: 113,140,625 Passengers
Top 3 Airlines - Cargo
- Galaxy Express: 29,841,880 Cargo Units
- Korean Flyer: 26,850,442 Cargo Units
- Polaris Sky Cargo: 19,920,446 Cargo Units
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Seat Kilometers
- Polaris Sky Cargo: 387,420,027,676 SKT
- PK Portugal Air Lines: 265,252,930,479 SKT
- Galaxy Express: 212,376,395,619 SKT
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Freight Kilometers
- Korean Flyer: 95,360,823,898 FKT
- Galaxy Express: 82,913,696,555 FKT
- Polaris Sky Cargo: 57,926,453,367 FKT
Top 3 Airlines - Flights Operated
- PK Portugal Air Lines: 768,349 Flights
- Polaris Sky Cargo: 746,397 Flights
- Galaxy Express: 685,194 Flights