Like in 2021, we're ending the year by launching a new game world just in time for the winter holidays! With this iteration of Yeager, we're going back to a somewhat classic configuration with current aircraft types and standard slots. All further details are listed below!
If you'd like to join the new server right away, here is the link: https://yeager.airlinesim.aero
- Latest ORS version
- Only current aircraft types available
- Used aircraft at start
- Nighttime bans off
- Standard slots
- Multiple holdings per account allowed
- Increasing demand over time
- No IPOs possible
Yeager VII has a run-time of about 8 months, so you'll be able to access it until 21 August 2023. Like all of our latest servers it also features the updated EU Treaty.
Relaunch Voucher: 7% Credit Discount
To top it off, we're adding another discount voucher which you can redeem today and tomorrow. Just enter YEAGER7 during checkout and you'll get a 7% discount on your next credit purchase!
Yeager VI: Top Stats
For the last time of the year, let's check which airlines came out with the top scores! The full Top 100 can be found on the AirlineSim forum.
Top 3 Airlines - Passengers
- Love Paradise: 83,924,735 Passengers
- Airline deleted: 58,497,797 Passengers
- Thomax Airways: 57,424,158 Passengers
Top 3 Airlines - Cargo
- XTH Freight: 69,883,901 Cargo Units
- Airline deleted: 38,022,098 Cargo Units
- Airline deleted: 28,601,906 Cargo Units
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Seat Kilometers
- FlyExpressGermany: 177,471,704,646 SKT
- Love Paradise: 174,628,426,516 SKT
- Airline deleted: 171,094,650,018 SKT
Top 3 Airlines - Transported Freight Kilometers
- Airline deleted: 159,055,129,821 FKT
- XTH Freight: 110,439,921,645 FKT
- Airline deleted: 56,102,548,174 FKT
Top 3 Airlines - Flights Operated
- Love Paradise: 698,295 Flights
- Thomax Airways: 449,971 Flights
- Airline deleted: 409,551 Flights
That's it from us for this year! Working on the ASTD, our new AirlineSim handbook, the freighter conversion tool and the anniversary and winter meet-ups made time go by really fast, so we're excited to dive into the next year with you!
Please note that support times may be reduced over the holidays until the beginning of the new year. We hope everyone has a great and healthy start into 2023 - talk to you again very soon!
Your AirlineSim Team